This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
RULES OF ELABORATION AND SHIPPING OF COMMUNICATIONS
The Organizing Committee of the Congress invites all those interested to send communications for presentation during its sessions in oral or poster format. These communications should be sent to the Secretariat of Congress through the online form collected on the website of the 5th Congress of Physiotherapy and Pain created for this purpose, which also determines the format to be followed for its drafting and the rules for its submission once they have been admitted by the Scientific Committee.
The deadline for submission of summaries is December 10Th 2019. The Scientific Committee shall communicate the acceptance of the abstracts received to the lead author as a maximum date of December 17Th December 27Th 2019 (we have extended the deadline).
* Communications must be original and not presented at previous conferences or similar meetings.
* They will be on topics related to the field of Physiotherapy and Pain, following the context and motto established in this congress.
* Abstracts should include specific information on the results and conclusions of the investigation. Abstracts that say “the results will be discussed” will not be accepted.
* The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject work that does not meet the requirements indicated above by the quality and subject matter that the scientific event requires.
* Authors may choose their preference as to the form of presentation: Oral Communication or Poster. Ultimately, however, it will be up to the Scientific Committee to decide whether the summary will be selected for oral, poster or rejected submission. This decision will be communicated to the authors.
* Shipping: Abstracts will be sent exclusively through the ONLINE FORM available on this WEBSITE.
* Only scientific communications presented in accordance with the format and respecting the guidelines provided on this WEBSITE (Format of communications) will be accepted.
* The deadline for receipt of the summaries will be December 10 Th 2019.
Publication and reading of communications received after that date are not guaranteed.
* By December 17Th December 27Th, 2019, you will receive by email the notification of acceptance or rejection of the communication with indication of the times and place of presentation.
* All the principal authors of the works selected for submission and advocacy in Congress must be registered.
* Only a maximum of 2 communications per author will be accepted, regardless of the chosen modality.
* Communications will be grouped by topics for exposure and/or defense. At the end of the presentation, the certificate of participation and copies will be given to the main author for the other authors.
* The authors implicitly accept these rules by submitting their submissions.
* The summary carrying identifying data (authors, centres…) will not be accepted; these will be indicated only on ALTA’s web form of the communication.
* Using this form, the Communication Summary (Word format) will be inserted.
* The title entered in the template (Word) and the title on the registration form (web) must fully match. In case of change, the one indicated on the form will be adopted.
* It is necessary to make sure that the email address entered in the form is correct, since after the shipment, you will receive in that email (the one you have indicated in the form) with the acknowledgement of receipt of the shipment and its reference number.
* If you need to make modifications, corrections, or post-discharges in your communication you must send an email to email@example.com
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS
1. Oral communications
o The presentation must be submitted in digital format (powert point) by February 6, 2020.
o Oral Communications will have an unrepeatable presentation time of 10 minutes. At the end of each communication there will be a Question Time.
o For presentation, the room will have the usual technical means, a PC computer connected to a video cannon.
o The presentation will be made in PowerPoint ® format, for which it must be delivered in advance on computer support in the Audiovisual section of the Technical Secretariat at the first hour of the day.
o The number of powerpoint® presentation slides is limited to a maximum of 12. o The structure to be followed by oral presentations should be as follows:
– Material and methods
2. Communications in poster format:
o The structure to be followed by the poster presentations should be as follows:
– Material and methods
o The maximum size of the posters will be 120 x 90 cm.
o A certificate will be issued for each communication accepted and defended.