This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
RENFE Reduced Rates for attendees of the 5th International Congress of Physiotherapy and Pain
The participants of the 5th International Congress of Physiotherapy and Pain can obtain a 30% discount in their train tickets.
You can obtain the discount through the Technical Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want, you cand send an email to email@example.com with the dates in which you’d like to travel. We’ll send you the budget without compromise and if you accept, we’ll make all the managements.
Once you have the discount card you could buy your train tickets in the habitual RENFE points of sale or through the web: http://www.renfe.com/viajeros/tarifas/eventos.html
Once the tickets has been managed by any valid way, the passenger will present the discount card with the ticket when the train supervisor ask for it. The Discount card is not a train ticket, it’s just a justificant of the discount of the Congress, so is not valid to travel without the correspondent ticket.
– 30% in High speed trains, ALVIA and long distance.
– Route stops are not authorized, except in cases required by train change
– Everything not provided in the discount card will be governed by the General Conditions of the Contracts of Transportation with Travelers.
– The Discount card will be showed to the train supervisor with the train ticket.
– The Discount card is not a train ticket, it’s just a justificant of the discount.